Revit Technology Conference (RTC)
This is a Revit focused conference (including Building Information Modeling- BIM) that offers a distinct "down-under" flavor. It is a user conference created by users for users. Created by Wesley Benn and inspired by the members of Revit User Group Sydney (RUGS). It's first conference was held in Sydney in 2005.
- Steve presented classes since 2006.
- He is the Region Manager for RTC events in North America.
- Contact Steve if you are interested in participating in RTCNA as a presenter, sponsor and/or exhibitor
- On Twitter - Follow @RTCNA (North America) - @RTCAUS (Australasia) - @RTCEUR (Europe).
- Visit and Join the RTC Community LinkedIN Group
Central States Revit Workshop (CSRW) and rebranded to BIM Workshops in 2014
This is a young vibrant group based in Omaha, Nebraska, stared by Carla Edwards. They've organized two events, beginning in 2012. They offer a very affordable workshop experience that is at its core focused on the "central" states and cities surrounding Omaha. In 2013 they had attendees from both coasts of the USA and even Canada. USCAD (an Autodesk Reseller) has assumed control of the event now as Carla Edwards has joined them.
- Steve presented sessions in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
This is Autodesk's premier training event. In North America it is held once a year (usually in Las Vegas) there are well over 400 hundred classes offered for many of Autodesk's products.
- Steve has presented many classes at this event over the years since his first in 2004.
Speaking via Twitter, you can follow Steve on Twitter @Steve_Stafford