- Revit OpEd related Videos - Videos that help explain issues that are posted on the Revit OpEd blog.
- YouTube - Posting videos on a Revit YouTube channel
Reading Material (Revit/BIM)
- BIM at Wikipedia
- The Business value of BIM by McGraw Hill
- BIM Journal - Improving the Construction Process (requires membership to read articles listed below)
- Article: BIM Concept
- Article: Interoperability
- Article: Why BIM Implementation Goes Wrong
- Article: Optimising your BIM Implementation
- Article: BIM Implementation - Learning from the Mistakes of Others
- Article: McGraw Hill Construction - The Business Value of BIM
- BIM Planning: BIM Project Execution Planning Guide
- BIM Standard: building SMART Alliance BIM Standard
- HansonBridgett (IPD/BIM resources/documents)
AIA (American Institute of Architects)
- BIM Forum - The BIMForum’s mission is to facilitate and accelerate the adoption of building information modeling (BIM) in the AEC industry. We will lead by example and synchronize with counterparts in all sectors of the industry to jointly develop best practice for virtual design and construction (VDC). We will share our experiences and execute our goals via online forums, highly useful deliverables and practical industry conferences. We will revolutionize the building industry.
User to User - Virtual
- Autodesk User Group International (AUGI) - AUGI is one vibrant global community that fosters collaboration to empower members and enrich knowledge of Autodesk solutions, advancing productivity and effectiveness
- Revit City - Started with one simple goal, to aid Revit users around the world. Our aim is to give the Revit community a central place where you can get your questions answered, share your latest ideas or creations, and easily find the content you are looking for.
User to User - Face to Face
- AUGI Local Chapters (aka User Groups) - AUGI has many local community chapters that meet monthly or bi-monthly (most). You can search AUGI for a chapter near you that is focused on the Autodesk product you use. If there isn't one AUGI can help you get one started!